Health & Safety obligations are applicable in every business, from office based to manufacturing and construction businesses. Companies are obligated to comply with ever increasing levels of regulation and the consequences of non-compliance are also ever growing.
We work with companies to develop and improve their Health & Safety Management Systems to ensure compliance with regulation and statutory requirements, customer requirements along with employee and contractor expectations.
We can help you answer these pertinent questions in a systematic, predictable and efficient manner:
– What are your health & safety hazards, risks and opportunities?
– How are you managing these?
– How are you mitigating the risk of these hazards causing accidents and incidents?
– Are you confident that your system is as good as it can be to ensure NO ACCIDENTS HAPPEN?a
We have an excellent track record in bringing process efficiency to the OHS requirements for many businesses. Using your existing software products, we can migrate you partially or fully to mobile compatible, electronic documentation for your OHS management system.
Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
Inspection and Operational Forms
DSE/VDU Risk Assessments (a legal requirement for desk based employees per SI 299 of 2007, Chapter 5)
Fire Safety & Training Compliance Audit
Health & Safety Audits (incl. Safety Statement & Management System Review)
Emergency Response Team set up
Fire Register set up
Emergency Evacuation Plan set up
Evacuation Drill set up & practical
Office Risk Assessments
Policy and Procedure generation
Tools and systems development and implementation
Training and awareness of staff
of your processes / operations / facilities / sites, etc
We have a wide range of Health & Safety Training courses available to ensure you and your staff are competent and safe in your day to day work.
ISO 45001:2018 specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, and gives guidance for its use, to enable organisations to provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
ISO 45001 replaced the well known OHSAS 18001 standard.
Safe-T-Cert is a certification scheme designed for certifying the Safety Management Systems of contractors working in the construction industry, including civils and other related works. The Scheme’s objective is to improve health and safety management by providing objective standards and certifying those contractors whose safety management systems have been assessed, and can demonstrate that they:
– Are inline with the ILO guidelines for Safety Management Systems
– Meet the basic requirements for training and competence
– Implement an occupational health and safety management system which meets the requirements of the organisation – incorporating continual improvement.
– Address relevant national legislation
– Demonstrates commitment at all levels within the organisation